Arrive at Salzburg
Welcome to Rome. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the to Rome hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Half Day Salzburg City Tour
On our way to Mozart's town of birth, you will become acquainted with the beautiful Salzkammergut landscape with its mountains and its numerous lakes, where the Emperor Franz Joseph and his family used to spend their holidays. Skirting Lake Fuschl and Lake Wolfgang, we will reach Salzburg where you will have time for lunch. The afternoon will be dedicated to a stroll through the old city, showing you the most important sights of this old Bishop's Seat. These are the Cathedral, the Festival Hall, St. Peter's Abbey Church and its graveyard (tomb of Mozart's sister Nannerl). We will see Mozart's birth place in the Getreidegasse. The song Edelweiss from the movie Sound of Music will come to your memory while passing the horse-pond and, from the gardens of Mirabell-Palace, you will have a marvelous view of the Hohensalzburg Fortress.
After breakfast, there is no service included today, you may spend time, as per your interests. Overnight stay in hotel.
Depart from Salzburg
The driver will take you to the airport for your flight. We recommend you depart for the airport Three hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Salzburg
- Daily breakfast
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itienarary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Airfare & Visas
- travel Insurance
- Porterage , tipping at hotels and during tours
- Any thing not mentioned in the head called package inclusions
- Any entrance charges or optional tours etc
- GST 4.5% Tax will Be Extra.
- Above package cost is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The Above rate is not valid during special events at the destination.