Arrive at Colombo
On arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by one of our representatives outside the exit gate. Just keep a look out for a friendly man holding a placard with your name on it. The representative will take you to your car, from where you’ll be whisked off to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please.
Full Day City Tour of Colombo
Colombo like many capital cities in developing countries is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood. Yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained. For example, there is a 100-year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings. Other places of interest are the Pettah bazaar - where one can shop for bargain, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas - where you find stately homes of the affluent and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)- an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the People's Republic of China.
After breakfast, there is no service included today, you may spend time, as per your interests. Overnight stay in hotel.
Depart from Colombo
The driver will take you to the airport for your flight. We recommend you depart for the airport Three hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Colombo
- Daily breakfast
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itienarary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Airfare & Visas
- travel Insurance
- Porterage , tipping at hotels and during tours
- Any thing not mentioned in the head called package inclusions
- Any entrance charges or optional tours etc
- GST 4.5% Tax will Be Extra.
- Above package cost is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The Above rate is not valid during special events at the destination.