ItineraryDAY 01: DELHI – SHIMLA
Drive from Delhi to Shimla (365 kms, 07- 08 hrs) arrive Shimla. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Shimla.DAY 02: SHIMLA CITY TOUR
One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid British officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports. Riding in Jakhu, Tennis and Squash at the club racing and Cricket at Annandale, Golf at Naldera and winter skiing at Kufri. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.DAY 03: SHIMLA - MANALI
Drive from Shimla to Manali (280 kms . 10 hrs) Arrive Manali Transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.DAY 04: MANALI - LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashisth, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.DAY 05: MANALI - ROHTANG PASS (AT OWN COST)
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.DAY 06: TOUR END
Drive back to New Delhi (570 kms, 14 hours). Drop at Railway Station / Airport. TOUR ENDInclusion
- 05 Nights / 06 Day Accommodation
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- All Sightseeing by Ac Indigo
- All Taxes Include
- Driver Allowance Toll Tax Parking Etc.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due there to.